By Althea Richardson
WOVE Inspiration interviews women who “use their voice” to share their stories of overcoming issues such as mental illness, abuse, and many other obstacles in life. Everyone has a story; some good, some not so good. The common factor for guests on WOVE Inspiration are their victorious endings.
Or listen to it on demand here!
Know Your Identity, Discover Your Purpose with guest Kelly Knowles, Inner Leadership Coach, Facilitator & Speaker | Certified Color Code Personality Profile Trainer, Author – WOVE Inspiration – Inspiration For Women and the Men Who Love Them
Over two years ago I had the opportunity to identify and understand who I am through a Color Code Personality Test a guest shared with me. It confirmed what many people said they saw in me, yet I couldn’t see in myself. Since then, although some aspects of my character have changed because of my strong faith walk, I now have a keen sense of who I am and whose I am in Christ. Kelly Knowles has returned to share even more incite not only on how important it is to know your identity but also to talk about her new book entitled Chin Hairs and Other Things Mama Didn’t Tell You, a book explaining how you can go from surviving to thriving! If you are in a new season of life or expecting to be, Kelly’s book will lead you to the action you need to move forward in your purpose. For more information on Kelly, go to: http://www.kellyknowles.net What's Your Driving Core Motive? Find out here for free! http://bit.ly/KellyColorLink Purchase her book here! https://www.amazon.com/Chin-Hairs-Other-Things-Didnt/dp/B0BBJLLLF5 Background Music: Dance With Me Artist: Mark July Music from #Uppbeat (free for Creators!): https://uppbeat.io/t/mark-july/dance-with-me License code: QRDNUFENU4LLV1VP
- Know Your Identity, Discover Your Purpose with guest Kelly Knowles, Inner Leadership Coach, Facilitator & Speaker | Certified Color Code Personality Profile Trainer, Author
- Managing Your Thoughts, Listening To The Truth with guest Tracy Taris, MA, LMFT, Healing The Mind & Spirit, Inc.
- How To Live The Christian Life with guest Barbara Culver, Christian Speaker
- Words of Inspiration: Divine Providence with host Althea Richardson
- Healthy Relationships: What Do They Look Like and How Can We Have Them with guest Melanie Yates, Award-winning Author and Coach