By Dr Erica Bowen
The Hope – Makers is an interview-based podcast through which Erica speaks with individuals about how they have overcome adversity, and then changed that adversity into a source of helping others. Topics are wide ranging including overcoming cancer, anxiety, depression, suicidality and bereavement, to caregiving and resilience building.
Or listen to it on demand here!
Episode 26. End of Season Review, with Erica. – The Hope-Makers
So in this shorter than usual episode I reflect on what hosting The Hope-Makers has given me, and the lessons I've learned. It has been a hugely enriching experience and I have been humbled time and time again by the extraordinary ordinary people I have interviewed.I will be taking some time to consider how best to proceed with season 2, and if you would like to share ideas and thoughts of what you would like, even if it is 'more of the same please' then please let me know your thoughts by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Episode 26. End of Season Review, with Erica.
- Episode 25. How a family album led me to create After Cloud to help others memorialise their life story, with Darren Evans
- Episode 24. How a chronic illness led me to re-find my purpose, with Khristee Rich
- Episode 23. How a broken down bus led me from despair to helping others achieve their best hopes, with Elliott Connie
- Episode 22: How I help changemakers actually change the world, with Sara Price