GROW Radio has a plan.
We love love the planet and we want to leave the world better than we found it
Over the next 10 years, we will be striving to make a positive difference to our people and our planet. This will not just be the radio station itself and it’s team, but also our hosts, the Marketplace and our listeners.
This will be central in everything decision we make for the station and the effects of this will be felt by our local communities all around the world.
These are the three key areas we will be focussing on
From our choice of clothing, promotional items and travel arrangements, we will make sure we are making the best decisions for our planet.
For every host that we have on GROW Radio, we will be making sure that we are as a collective are carbon neutral.
From sponsoring events, free podcast training plus free membership to GROW Radio, we will be giving back to the communities that have supported us.
Let’s look at these in a little more detail…
How will we be helping our Planet
- Become a carbon negative radio station by 2035
- Plant a tree for every new show that appears on GROW Radio
- To exclusively wear eco-friendly clothing by 2025
- Engage with our station to promote environmental awareness and encourage sustainable practices through our programming and community initiatives.
How will we be helping our People
- Provide training and support to our hosts to support their show
- Provide regular updates and meetings so we can share ideas and improve GROW Radio
- Support their podcasts and events through advertising and sponsorship
- Providing wellbeing incentives and activities to protect their mental health
- To provide the resources so our hosts can support their community
How will we be helping our communities
- FREE membership to GROW Radio to charities and CIC’s
- FREE access to the GROW Radio Marketplace
- FREE Podcast training in the form of webinars, courses and 1-2-1 sessions
- FREE advertising and sponsorship opportunities to events, podcasts and community projects
- Discounted rates for event coverage
Useful Documents to read
Want to know more?
If you would like to know more about Green GROW Radio, what we are trying to achieve and how you can get involved… Let’s have a chat!